For whatever reason, I was randomly contemplating the possible purposes of corner time while I was at work yesterday. Having not been put in the corner since I was around seven, it’s not like I have a particular inclination for or against it, but I’ve been reading about it on a few blogs recently. So, when my mind decided it needed a break, it wandered away from my pressure vessel drawing that I was working on to the merits of corner time (sigh, of all the things that could have popped into my mind…shakes head). Now, I don’t recall getting very far in my momentary lapse of daydreaming, because when I came to my senses and glanced up, I was immediately overcome with the following thought, “Why on earth would I want to do corner time at home when I stare at this eight hours a day?!”
As you can see, behind my computer monitor is a perfect 90° corner that gets plenty of use when I’m bored…
I’m sure most of you have probably happened upon this, but for me this YouTube clip never gets old. There isn’t an actual spanking involved, but the [accidental?] implication of the anchorwoman’s response is downright hilarious. Although I do feel embarrassed for the woman being on air and all, I can’t help but laugh myself silly every time I watch it.
OK, so this is a follow-up to last week’s post about the Magnum Infinity ice cream.
I did end up buying a box mostly because I absolutely love chocolate but also because I wanted to simply indulge my curiosity and see what’s in the box (yes, I know the picture on the front shows what should be in it – just bear with me). I brought it home and waited until after dinner for my dessert like a good girl (ha!). So, what did I see when I opened the box?
Ta-da! Yep, now, I’m definitely thinking chocolate covered, elongated…something all right, but ice cream isn’t it! Plus, look, it’s even in a golden wrapper (which still screams condom to me)!
Since my kinky mind has completely overruled all vanilla thoughts and after I nibbled and licked my way passed the delicious triple chocolate ice cream, I’m left with the flat wooden stick…which so conveniently resembles what exactly? A miniature paddle!
Time for a recap: Trojan Magnum, KY Intense (or His and Her) color scheme, golden condom wrapper, and a paddle – I personally think someone knew what they were doing.
(laughing) What? I can’t help what my kinky brain will notice next! Hope everyone is having a good week! 🙂
Why, it’s so…er…nice to personally meet you, New Paddle. Now that we have been properly introduced, I’d like to thank you from the bottom of my bottom for the achy-ness I’ve been feeling today!
🙂 Yep, on Monday night, I received my first real spanking with the new paddle from Cane-iac and now I have all the lovely after effects to prove it. So, the big question…
|Why was I paddled?|
|It’s a new implement! Have to break it in sometime!|
|I won a game of darts called Killer!|
|Do I really need a reason?|
|All of the above.|
|pollcode.com free polls|
Please tune in next time to find out!
- Lubrication (Usually too much friction is not a good thing.)
- Friction (Use lubrication.)
- Penetration (Oh yeah? Where are you going to put that?)
- Nuts and Bolts
- Studs (No, you aren’t a muffin, so quit looking at me like that.)
- Screw (Screw who?)
- Erection (Yep, that was pretty hard to get up.)
- Nipple (Imagine a male engineer explaining what a nipple is to a female engineer. LMAO)
- Rod (Spare the rod? Nah…)
- Pressure (Just put a little more pressure right here.)
- Male/Female Fittings (Yes, the male end fits into the female end.)
- Vibration (Hmmmm….)
- Heat Transfer (Boy, it’s getting hot in here!)
- Impact Stress (For me, impact relieves stress.)
- Plug (Yes, I’d lube that up too before putting it in there.)
- Holes (We have holes for screws, bolts, shafts, and rods. Just insert yours here.)
- Ruler (You can use it to measure but I can think of other uses for it.)
- Bottom (Oh, where’d that ruler go?)
- Bending Moment (Be careful where you choose to have that moment! Especially since he just found that ruler!)
- Pump Suction Head (Right…need I explain?)
- Drive Shaft
- Strap it down (Sure)
- Tie it down (Sounds like fun!)
- Spreader Bar (What? Did you say just say spreader bar? Damn, I’ve been wanting to try one, but I’m definitely not that limber!)